If it exists, then Check the policy ‘Do not process the legacy run list’ under “Computer ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesSystemLogon” on the VDA is set to ‘Not Configured’.
Do a policy refresh (Gpupdate /force) and observe the logon time in the Director by logging out and logging back into the VDA.
Send a Document for Signature
There are three ways to begin sending a document for signature in RightSignature:
- Select Start Document and “Send for Signature” in your RightSignature account.
- Select a file to share and select “Send for Signature” in your ShareFile account.
- Right-click a file in a ShareFile folder and select “Send for Signature.”
- Right-click a file in a ShareFile folder and select “Sign Yourself.”
Prepare Document for Signature
Once all signers are added to the form you will be able to place all the desired annotations and fields for the signers to complete.
Note: Before sending a document, add the appropriate fields required. Please recreate the document if edits are needed after sending.
The following fields are available to prepare a document:
Signature Field: This field prompts a user to sign the document at the selected location. Most documents will should include at least one signature field.
Text Field: This field prompts the user to enter text of any kind in the selected location. By default, all text is displayed on a single line, but it can be toggled to a multi-line display.
Date Field: This field prompts the user to enter a date at the selected location. By default, the date will be displayed in a MM/DD/YYYY format; this can be changed to DD/MM/YYYY in the field’s additional options.
Checkbox: This field allows the user to place a check mark on the form.
Checkbox Group: This field creates a checkbox group. Checkboxes can be added to the group by selecting “Add To Group”. By default, a user can select only one checkbox from the group, but the user can instead be required to select one or more option from the group.
Initials Field: Similar to a signature field, this field prompts the user to sign their initials in the selected location.
Select Box: The Select Box creates a drop-down menu from which the user is prompted to select a single option. This is useful if the user must choose from a list of options.
Collect Payment: This field allows you to collect payment information from users, or to charge them a fixed amount once the form is signed, via our Stripe integration. Consult the following article for more information: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX227763
Place a Request or Annotation Field
1. Select a field to add to the document.
2. Click on the document to place the field object.
3. Select the field object and drag the sides to adjust the fit in your document.
4. Double click on the field object to display additional options.
5. Choose whether a field is required or optional.
6. Choose whether a field should be highlighted during the signing process.
- Field Detection: This feature helps you align your added fields more accurately to lines and boxes in your underlying document.
- Import Overlays: If you’ve sent a similar document before, you can use the “Import Overlay” option to copy all the fields options from a previous document. This will save you time instead of having to manually place every single field in this new document.
|Note: You cannot change the underlying document and the chosen fields from this screen. Read more about how to create import overlayshere.|
Edit Document Settings before sending
After preparing the document, review and edit any document-wide settings below before sending:
- Name: Edit the title of the document the signer will receive.
- Recipients: Signers cannot be changed at this step, but additional recipients can be CC’d to the document email if desired.
- Message: Add a message to the body of the email that will be sent to the recipient(s) of the document.
- Expiration Date: Edit how long the recipient(s) have to sign the document before it’s automatically voided.
- Passcode: Choose whether the document is passcode-protected. If enabled, a four-digit PIN will be generated that the recipient(s) will need to access the document. This PIN must be sent to the signer(s) by the sender manually.
- Add Tag: Add common phrases or words as tags to the document for easy access and sorting in the future.
Once all options are configured, choose to send the document for signatures.
|Note: Signers do not need to create or log into a RightSignature account to complete this request.|
This article provides instructions to sign into your ShareFile account using the account’s subdomain in a web browser or Citrix Files applications.
If you forget your ShareFile subdomain, use the following steps to recover your account’s subdomain and URL to login, see CTX262832.