BSOD when I deploy a Sysprepped Image

I need a solution

Hi all, am having issues deploying a sysprepped image in GSS3.3 RU3. This is my setup.

Laptop Models: Dell Latitude 5400 Set to UEFI boot.

GSS 3.3 RU3

Case1. I followed the instructions on TECH249488 with the laptop connected to the internet and performed a clean OS install, and also installed all the Apps we use, Office, Adobe, Chrome …etc.  the run windows updates. I then Sysprepped the laptop (I did NOT use Ghost to Sysprep, I use the stock sysprep tool in c:windowssystem32sysprep), and captured the image successfully.

Case2. On a second similar laptop I isolated the laptop from the internet (basically plugged out the ethernet cable) and proceeded to install a clean OS and apps, and went ahead and Sysprepped (I did NOT run windows updates on this machine) and captured the image successfully.

Results.

1. In both cases, am getting the dreaded BSOD seen in the image attached below.

2. The Laptop connected to the internet on which I run windows updates, Sysprep failed with an error about..  SYSPRP ActionPlatform::LaunchModule: Failure occurred while executing ‘Sysprep_Clean_Validate_Opk’ from C:WindowsSystem32spopk.dll; dwRet = 0x975 . I searched the internet and found that it appears the Windows Update replaces or modifies the spopk.dll file so I replaced it with one from a working computer and sysprep runs without error.

3. I noticed that after deploying the captured image, the BIO boot order was modified by Ghost to boot from the NIC. (Never used to happen on GSS3.2)

PS:I tried it with a Dell Latitude 5490 and 7450 with the same result. I have recently built an new server with GSS3.3 RU3. This never happened with GSS3.2. Were there changes in GSS3.3 RU3 that are causing this? Is anyone out there experiencing something similar?

Thanks

J

Related:

• No Related Posts

Dell Technologies Data Protection will be at KubeCon’19!

Making a debut appearance at KubeCon in San Diego, Dell Technologies continues its’ momentum from VMworld, engaging the Cloud Native community with groundbreaking Data Protection for Kubernetes. At VMWorld San Francisco, Dell Technologies unveiled a preview into the capabilities of backup, recovery and orchestration of Kubernetes managed containers with Dell Technologies PowerProtect Software and Project Velero (@projectvelero), an open source project backed by VMware. The Dell Technologies team will be demonstrating how Dell Technologies PowerProtect Software accelerates DevOps deployment of applications into a mission-critical production environment via efficient and automated protection of containers running on cloud … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts

we cannot send emails to any server under clusterXX.eu.messagelabs.com

I do not need a solution (just sharing information)

Hi,

we cannot send emails to any server under clusterXX.eu.messagelabs.com

Log:

[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Sending email to SMTP server cluster8.eu.messagelabs.com, delivering mail from <a.volkov@ar-co.ru>
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Connecting to server cluster8.eu.messagelabs.com (46.226.52.98:25) using local interface 0.0.0.0 …
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Connected to SMTP server cluster8.eu.messagelabs.com
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Received greeting: 220 server-9.tower-262.messagelabs.com ESMTP
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Sending EHLO
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Switching connection to TLS
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Sending EHLO
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Sent MAIL command
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Got reply: 250 OK
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:49][20124] {smtpc} Sent RCPT TO: <aleksmorozov@azbukavkusa.ru>
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:50][20124] {smtpc} Got reply: 250 OK
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:50][20124] {smtpc} Sent DATA command
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:50][20124] {smtpc} Got reply: 354 go ahead
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:50][20124] {smtpc} Sending message body…
[15/Nov/2019 11:31:50][20124] {smtpc} DKIM: Inserting signature(id=5dce6273-0004fdea)

[15/Nov/2019 11:33:07][20124] {smtpc} Connection closed by remote host prematurely.
[15/Nov/2019 11:33:07][20124] {smtpc} Connection lost with server cluster8.eu.messagelabs.com: Connection lost
[15/Nov/2019 11:33:07][20124] {smtpc} Delivery to other mx servers was skipped

Tech.support kerio-connect:

Please contact messagelabs.com and ask if they can whitelist your server or increase the timeout for smtp.

Thanks

Related:

• No Related Posts

The Company Already Rolled Out Blockchain-Based Supply Tracking For Over 25 Products

The Company Already Rolled Out Blockchain-Based Supply Tracking For Over 25 Products

Walmart, one of the world’s biggest retailers, entered the blockchain revolution with a global tracking product in cooperation with Hyperledger’s Fabric. Now, Walmart’s Canadian branch is launching the first all-in-one production blockchain solution, with the help of DLT Labs.

Walmart has been looking for ways of utilizing the blockchain technology for years. Thanks to its collaboration with Hyperledger and IBM, the company managed to provide enhanced speed and transparency to its food supply chain. Since implementing the food tracking system, the time to prove the origin of mango fruits dropped from 7 days to just 2.2 seconds.

The Senior Director at Walmart Technology Karl Bedwell, admitted that at first, Walmart VP’s were skeptic about the use of blockchain technology. Still, after conducting two proofs-of-concept (PoC) projects for food traceability, Frank Yiannas gave the team the “green light” to develop such a solution.

Walmart and IBM chose the Hyperledger Fabric because of its modularity and hosting of “chaincode” smart contracts. Тhe PoC projects helped tracing pork in China and mangoes in the US, proving their origin and route. Immediately after the two PoC projects were classified as successful, Walmart expanded its decentralized food tracking system with other food suppliers. The collaboration resulted in the creation of IBM Food Trust, with partners like Nestle and Unilever.

Now, Walmart is diversifying its blockchain solutions apart from food tracking. Walmart’s Canada branch rolled out a new tracking, payments, and transaction verification system, in partnership with DLT Labs. The new system would be integrated into Walmart’s legacy blockchain solution. Walmart Canada’s VP of logistics, John Bayliss, stated that utilizing blockchain made a significant impact on processing vast amounts of inventory data.

“The new system allows faster and more transparent data transfer between Walmart Canada and our carrier partners. The improved efficiency also cuts down expenses and creates a greener supply chain. The lowered ecological footprint proves Walmart’s place in environmental sustainability,” Bayliss added.

While Walmark is taking a proactive stance in adopting blockchain technology into its operations, others claim that blockchain only creates “a false sense of transparency.” Craig Heraghty of PwC stated his skepticism about Walmart’s transparency. He noted that the system might have tamper-proofed data, but the point-of-entry is still simple and easy to use with minimal chance of error occurrence.

BlockchainBlockchain DevelopmentBlockchain Development CompanyBlockchain Applicationsupply chainSupply ChainsBlockchain NewsBlockchain technology

Related:

• No Related Posts

How to get a copy of Symantec Endpoint Recovery Tool (SERT)

I need a solution

i have some machines which are infected and i want to scan through bootable CD
May i know that how to get copy of Symantec Endpoint Recovery Tool (SERT) comes as an ISO (disk image) and it comes with latest definition or if i want to update definition, can i update latest definition ?
it will helpful to remove malware / ransomware 

Related:

• No Related Posts

Dell Technologies Recognized for Diversity and Achievement at CRN UK Women in Channel Awards 2019

Each year, CRN UK celebrates diversity and excellence with their Women in Channel Awards, praising organizations and “female role models that will inspire the next generation.” At the Women in Channel Awards 2019, CRN UK presented Dell Technologies with the Diversity Employer of the Year Award, hailing our organization’s commitment to driving diversity both within the company and within our partner community. In addition, CRN UK named Sarah Shields, Dell Technologies Enterprise Channel Sales Lead for EMEA, as the Woman of the Year. Dell Technologies: CRN UK Diversity Employer of the Year At Dell Technologies, we … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts