Autorun.inf are blocked when copying to network drives

I need a solution

I have Application & Device control policy enforced to block autorun.inf.

People in software packaging team package new software to a folder so that can be deployed via SCCM.

But the package folder created also consists a autorun.inf file created as part of packaging.

The autorun.inf file is getting blocked when user tries to copy package folder to network share

I did not make any policy changes to ‘block autorun.inf’  ADC rules,

As part of their daily operation, a set of users creates packages with autorun.inf file and has to copy/move it from their PC to a network share.

Hence, can someone pls suggest how I can allow a successfull copy of autorun.inf file without ADC policy blocking it, only from a set of laptops, Thanks

Related:

• No Related Posts

The client machine installs the wrong time and the time when the symatec scan virus is reported wrongly when the virus was detected

I do not need a solution (just sharing information)

The client machine installs the wrong time and the time when the symatec scan virus is reported wrongly when the virus was detected. It should be symatec end point manager to announce the presence of a virus even if there are no more viruses
The client has set the date to 2020 so if I want to not show the virus notification I will have to wait until 2020

Related:

• No Related Posts

Dell EMC Goes Head-to-Head with Competitors at ISC 2019

ISC pitted the world’s biggest names in HPC against each other in a Vendor Showdown Session — and gave the top nod to Dell EMC’s Jay Boisseau. The annual international supercomputing conference (ISC) is a time when the world’s biggest and best HPC system vendors come together to share their insights in presentations, showcase their latest innovations, and compete for the attention of the industry and its customers. That was certainly the case this year at the ISC 2019 conference in Frankfurt. The approximately 3,500 attendees who made it to the five-day gathering got a look … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts

Data Protection Strategies for VxRail in a Multi-Cloud World

As customers are facing explosive data growth in their data centers – 163 ZB of data by 2025 – it has become imperative for businesses to protect and manage that data as well. However, data protection in the traditional data center can be inefficient, expensive, complex, and require multiple vendors. Dell EMC’s data protection solutions can simplify these complexities through integration, scalability, and automation to empower data owners with the necessary tools to meet the needs of fast-growing organizations of any size. Colin Durocher, Product Manager from Dell EMC, and KJ Bedard, VxRail Technical Marketing Manager … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts

Microsoft, Salesforce and the Ethereum Foundation Join Open-source Hyperledger Blockchain …

In a recent press release, Hyperledger, an open-source blockchain and distributed ledger project, announced eight new members have joined their consortium including Microsoft, Salesforce and the Ethereum Foundation. These organizations join established members like Airbus, Cisco, IBM and Intel.

The Hyplerledger project is a multi-stakeholder initiative, hosted by the Linux Foundation, which focuses on building blockchain frameworks and tools for enterprises. The existing frameworks include capabilities for smart contract machine development (Hyperledger Burrow), decentralized identity (Hyperledger Indy) and permissioned/permission-less support for Ethereum Virtual Machines (EVM) (Hyperledger Sawtooth). From a tooling perspective, Hyperledger supports the infrastructure for peer-to-peer interactions (Hyperledger Aries), performance benchmarking (Hyperledger Caliper) and shared cryptographic libraries (Hyperledger Ursa).

Microsoft’s involvement in blockchain goes back several years as they have been building out capabilities in Azure for organizations requiring blockchain-as-a-service capabilities. These investments include Project Bletchley, R3/Corda/Quorum protocol support and Microsoft-Truffle partnership, to name a few.

In addition, Microsoft has been focused on contributing to open standards and specifications by being a founding member of both the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) and the Token Taxonomy Initiative (TTI). With Microsoft’s current involvement in collaborating on open standards, joining the Hyperledger project seemed like a logical next step. Marley Gray, principal program manager on the Azure Blockchain team, explains:

We’re excited to join the Hyperledger community and look forward to rolling up our sleeves and being an active contributor to both discussions and project code. We believe that developing standards and open specifications, as well as collaborating on implementations of them, is critical to removing customer blockers and accelerating blockchain as a mainstream technology. Through our work related to the EEA and TTI, we have identified several opportunities for Microsoft to lean in and contribute code in project areas such as tokens, ledger integration, and developer experience.

Salesforce is relatively new to the blockchain space having recently introduced their low-code blockchain platform for CRM. Their offering was built on Hyperledger Sawtooth and customized for the Salesforce Lightning platform. The goal of Salesforce Blockchain is to:

Lower the barrier for creating trusted partner networks by enabling companies to easily bring together authenticated, distributed data and CRM processes.

The motivation for Salesforce to join the Hyperledger project includes tapping into the broader blockchain community. Adam Caplan, SVP, emerging technology, Salesforce, explains:

Blockchain is quickly becoming a foundational technology for organizations to deliver a truly connected customer experience and Hyperledger has created a great blockchain community that we’re excited to learn from and be a part of.

The Ethereum Foundation and Hyperledger have often been seen as competitors. However, this does not seem to be the case moving forward. In a recent tweet, the Ethereum Foundation twitter account shared their support:

The Ethereum Foundation is proud to lend our support to the efforts of both the @EntEthAlliance and @Hyperledger through our membership today. Together, we’ll continue to drive forward #Ethereum’s progress and adoption.

For additional information about Hyperledger’s open source frameworks and tools, please visit their GitHub repository.

Related:

• No Related Posts

Hiden Tag in Mail Subject

I need a solution

Hi,

I have configuration Classifications with 2 Level: Internal and Confidential. 

When I sent a new mail by Outlook and choose Level. ICT Agent auto-add line [RW: Comany-Internal] to mail subject.

How can I hide it but not disable Outlook license in Admin console of ICT?

Thank in advance.

Related:

• No Related Posts

Daily Report

I need a solution

Hi,

I am writing script to check the state, CPU,Memory Utilization,Disk Utilization, Alert of Enforce Server, Endpoint Server and Network Prevention for Web. I tried to select information in Oracle Database but I only find information about state (Endpoint and ICAP) in table ENDPOINTCHANNEL and ICAPCHANNEL. I can’t find more information. 

Do you know table_name where these informaton is stored ?

Thank you

Related:

• No Related Posts