Evolution of HCI: Greater Flexibility Than Ever Before

No matter the product, a large purchase is an important decision—all the more so if it is for your business. But often times the choice we make—even after careful consideration and plenty of research—can leave us with a feeling of buyer’s remorse. In IT this could happen for any number of reasons—as change and churn occur, business needs evolve and requirements from development teams shift, and you may find yourself in an environment that you did not anticipate. What you really need then is a multi-talented, agile architecture designed with the future in mind. Luckily, this … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts

Now Is the Time To Be A Global Alliances Partner

Working with all of our partners brings me great joy. I treasure the relationships we’ve developed over the years and I treasure the way we do business together. So much of this is because underneath it all is a strong foundation of trust. Trust is not something I take lightly and it is core to who I am and what I value most in life. And I know it’s important to you. This is what has allowed us to defy gravity, because we trust each other to go above and beyond what anyone thought was possible. … READ MORE

Related:

• No Related Posts

looking for a way to report on Active policies

I need a solution

I am looking for a report either a SQL query or a way in the report builder to show the list of active policies and possilbly the last time they were run against a workstation.   I know that you can view them in the computers view by clicking the expand summary view.   Is there a way to get that data in a report I can send to other people? 

Related:

• No Related Posts

Blockchain to be included within Samsung SDS’s Digital Transformation Framework

Samsung SDS President and CEO Hong Won-pyo has revealed plans to incorporate blockchain technology in its enterprise solution at Samsung’s Real 2019 event held in Seoul on May 8.

Regarding the issue, Samsung SDS, the firm’s consulting arm, has for some time now been exploring ways to tap into the blockchain option.

Samsung also stated that its ‘Digital Transformation Framework’ is intended to leverage technological solutions so as to provide of digital innovation support for its sectors such as management systems, manufacturing, marketing & sales, among others.

The firm’s listed blockchain technology is one of its core and industry know-how and technical competencies alongside internet of things technology and artificial intelligence (AI).

Through a partnership with ABN AMRO, a major Dutch bank, Samsung SDS subsidiary had in the past delved into the blockchain industry. In summer 2018, Samsung SDS decided to launch a blockchain platform for the logistics industry as well as another one that targets finance-related businesses.

In February this year, Samsung SDS released “Nexledger Accelerator” which passed Hyperledger Fabric test.

At the beginning of April, Tech Mahindra (Indian IT giant) announced that it would expand its use of Samsung SDS’ enterprise blockchain platform, “Nexledger.”

Also in April, a newer version of enterprise blockchain platform “Nexledger Universal,” was unveiled by the subsidiary. Users can apply its application programming interface to different blockchains like Samsung’s own Nexledger Consensus Algorithm, Ethereum, and Hyperledger Fabric.

Finally, the CEO of Samsung SDS’ Nexledger project Hong Hyeong-jin, stated:

“Blockchain is a technology that is used in all areas of business including finance, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution. We are upgrading the company’s blockchain platform at Nexledger to meet the demand.”

Source:https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-sds-includes-blockchain-within-digital-transformation-framework

Related:

• No Related Posts

Cors Error WSS

I need a solution

Hi Guys,

i’m experimenting a lot of issue with the WSS usage, using the authentication for whole request.

Here an example of error.

Access to XMLHttpRequest at '<destination website>/api/vcity.json?rnd=7293653609159427' from origin '<destination website>' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Does anyone solved the issue? Sym Support doesn’t help a lot 🙂

Bye!

Albe

Related:

• No Related Posts

Error send key to keyserver

I need a solution

Please Help

1. i tried to send key to keyserver, by following user’s guide.

pgp –keyserver-send user1@example.com –keyserver ldap://keyserver.example.com

Show error 3090:operation failed, Server is unwilling to perform

2. i tried to check connection with search key another user. it’s work

pgp –keyserver-search user2@example.com –keyserver ldap://keyserver.example.com

ldap://keyserver.example.com:keyserver search (2504:successful search)
 Alg  Type Size/Type Flags   Key ID     User ID
----- ---- --------- ------- ---------- -------
 RSA4 pub  2048/2048 [-----] 0xB40B23F7 user2
1 key found

Related:

• No Related Posts