Also the AccountID and OrgID is showing up the same. Is this expected?
API endpoint: https://api.ng.bluemix.net (API version: 2.54.0)
Account: Nitin’s Account (d03e745638acdxxxxb95712730ddyyyy)
$ bx iam org-account email@example.com –guid
– install motif
– setup environment parameter in websphere
– made sure to have a x-Windows Display host
– made sure to install Courier Type 1 on the linux server in the GDFONTPATH
still the document looks like the font is replaced wrong.
Running ICN 2.0.3 fp8 on CPE 5.2.1 both on Suse LES 11![alt text]
It still seems that Outside-in is not using the included Fonts n GDFONTPATH
Appreciate any help!
I was trying to deploy a project to bluemix with bluemix eclipse plug-in following the video of **configure eclipse in the course of Optimizing Java cloud development with Eclipse**.
When I set the unique name of the project and deploy it to bluemix, I have a serious problem here. The issue is that after the deployment, the web browser within eclipse **should automatically open** the url of the application deployed in bluemix, but it can’t and display the following error message. However, the app has already been deploy and running on bluemix, and when I open the url from bluemix dashboard, it works fine. But within web browser in eclipse, it’s wrong. ***Although I can manually*** copy the url into web browser within eclipse, it works OK, but in theory, it should be automatically open the url of deployed app in Bluemix.
And due to this problem, when I test the app deployed to bluemix using Postman shown in the video, it tells me that the error below where the url is not found. Do you have any ideas here? Thanks for your help.
I noticed these two errors while getting started with HSBN vNext on Bluemix:
1. The first one happened when I just created my HSBN vNext instance. It automatically generated 3 orderer peers, but they keep entering on fatal state as you can see on the image below captured on the peer log.
Is there any place that I need to set up the “method of output”, as indicated on the image above?
2. The second happens when I try to create a new peer by clicking on the “Add Peer” button. It starts a loading animation that suddenly stops after a few seconds and I got no response. I tried to create using both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. How can I solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Cauê Garcia Polimanti