This article describes how to install a Citrix Licenses on a Citrix License server and on a Citrix network appliance.
The new Citrix License Portal will provide specifice product steps on how to install:
- New licenses on to a new product installation
- New licenses to an existing installation
- Renewed licenses
Please visit the Citrix License Portal for guidance
Important! Citrix does not support customizations and cannot offer support to resolve the issue beyond reverting to a default theme.
Points to Note
These changes are limited to RfWebUI theme and affects RfWebUI theme and any custom theme based on RfWebUI, because the RfWebUI theme source code is replaced. On making these changes, note that;
- RfWebUI is supported only for the Citrix Gateway as an identity provider use case.
- RfWebUI is not supported for any other on-premises use cases such as clientless VPN, VPN, or HDX proxy. For these use cases, classic authentication policies with any of the non-RfWebUI themes (Default, Green Bubble, X1) or any custom themes based on these must be used
- Take a backup of LogonPoint directory present in /var/netscaler/logon/
- Download the LogonPoint.zip available here
- Unzip LogonPoint.zip and replace /var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint in the Citrix ADC with the LogonPoint folder in the tar.
- Bind either the RfWebUI theme or an RfWebUI based custom theme to the authentication virtual server that acts as the identity provider.
After making these changes, RfWebUI is expected to look like the following image
Adding additional Provisioning Servers:https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/provisioning/7-15/install/add-server.html
Configuring the bootstrap file from the console:https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/provisioning/7-15/install/bootstrap-from-console.html
Controllers on earlier OSs inhttps://docs.citrix.com/en-us/xenapp-and-xendesktop/7-15-ltsr/upgrade-migrate/upgrade.html