Join the growing VxRail Xpert Community
What is it? A new community for Xpert members only. Become an exclusive crew member! Become part of something bigger…
Who is eligible? Any Dell Technologies employee or Dell EMC partner who pass the VxRail Xpert assessment exam. VMware partners are welcome to join as long as they are also Dell EMC partners.
Why should I join?
There are many reasons to pass the assessment and join the VxRail Xpert crew, including:
- A dedicated communication platform with other Xperts
- Opportunity to provide feedback to the VxRail BU team
- Early access to information (performance data, roadmaps and more…)
- Special events for community members only
- Intel announcements
- Exclusive technology sessions
- Exclusive VxRail Xpert promotional items
What are the responsibilities of a certified VxRail Xpert?
Collaborate: Share and learn with other Xperts
Participate: Stay active in the community
Stay smart: Be current, be knowledgeable and be relevant
Walk the talk: Be the Xpert in your selling circles
How do I join?
- Know your stuff – read, learn, and master VxRail technology by reviewing materials listed below
- Test your knowledge and pass the exam
- Receive your VxRail Xpert badge and invitation to join the Xpert crew
What should I study?
|Focused Reading & Learning|
|VxRail Technical Presentation|
|VxRail Network Guide|
|VxRail Performance Design and Sizing Guide|
|VxRail Performance Sizing Guide Presentation|
|VxRail Administration Guide|
|Solve IT (VxRail Application Install Procedure – see below)|
|VxRail Appliance Ordering and Licensing Guide|
|VxRail vCenter Server Planning Guide|
|VxRail Interactive Demos|
How do I access the exam?
On October 19, details will be released for the launch of the VxRail Xpert community for partners! Instructions will provided on this page for how to access the exam. Until then, Happy Studying!