The Beginning of The End…

…or the End of a Beginning?

Maybe it is fitting that the beginning of my blog here came near the end (of a year at least). My first ever blog post – Where to begin… How about at the Beginning? – was published in December of 2010. I didn’t actually realize it was that long until I looked up the date. So I’m coming up on 7 years of on-again off-again blogging. And it’s all been done here on EMC’s dedicated ECN.

I guess since my blogging started at the end (of the year), it’s appropriate that my blogging here should end at the beginning. “The beginning of what?” you may ask? The beginning of my new website and personal blog on my own domain.

I have very little experience with web technologies and the underlying software, but I’ve been muddling through and learning for about the past month as I worked toward launching my new site where I will blog from here on out. It is still a work in progress, and the style and layout may still change up as I learn more, but I think I’ve got enough of a grasp on WordPress to jump in with both feet and kick things off.

You can find me now at my new domain www.allenfward.com

I’ve got the basics in place and have published my first blog posts, but there will be much more to come. Please join me there for more regular updates (at least that is the plan) and an expanded menu of topics in the future. I’m still going to focus primarily on IT and the Storage Industry, but I’m hoping to branch out a bit beyond the focus purely on Dell EMC products which made more sense here (since this is a Dell EMC platform).

So this may be the end for my blog here, but it’s just the beginning for my new site. Please drop by and say “Hello”

Related:

Leave a Reply