Is there command to restart the connections between IMS and IMS Connect
- SIP IP gateway “%1” did not respond within %2 seconds to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) option request that was sent by the Unified Messaging server. Make sure that the IP gateway has no performance bottleneck. Also, make sure that there are no network connectivity issues between the IP gateway and the Unified Messaging server.
- GMOIG7777I still refers to IMS Mobile Feature instead of IMS Service Provider in z/OS Connect EE 188.8.131.52
- Why do I receive DFHDB8111E with RC36?
- DFHZC3434 Unbind received while session still active on a CICS to IMS LU61 connection
- TheMercen created a community named Cracking The VoIP Issues.