Can I please get some advice. My organisation is going through a major change and we will be changing our email domain for user and shared mailbox.
We currently have configured Salesforce Securlet connection using a shared mailbox. Since this shared mailbox domain will be changed, we will need to reflect this change in CASB.
My questions if someone could help me:-
- Is there a way for me to change the email address/CloudSoc username?
- If no.
- Then it seem like I will need to set-up a new CloudSoc account? then update the email on Salesforce side.
- If so will the API connection break?
- we will require to re-create Salesforce Securlet connections again?
- Will there be any option to somehow have some continuity to the Securlet data? Prior and After the change?