Document not saved and Invalid Disk

I need a solution

I’m having two odd issues.  I have encrytion being done based on Active Directory Groups.  There is a single user in group one that has an issue where some office documents they cannot save, when they try they get “Document Not Saved”.  This is odd because it is only happening to one person in the group and this person can save some files in the encrypted network share but not others.

The second person is trying to rename a folder but gets “Invalid Disk”.  This folder they are trying to rename is at the top level of their encrypted share.  I had them go down one level and try to rename one of those folders and they could without issue.

Some troubleshooting steps I have taken are the following:

– I had both users attempt to complete their task in an unencrypted location.  I also had them try to compmlete their task with the same files/folders in a decrypted state and both situations worked.

– I have compared both users to other users in the group that are not having issues.  All PGP settings and NTFS settings are identical.

– I have removed PGP and its associated folders from the two user’s computers and completely re-installed.  This did not help.

Any thoughts?

Related:

• No Related Posts

Leave a Reply