Add a Request a File Link to Your Outlook Signature
1. Open a New Outlook Email Message.
2. Click the Request Files button, then Use Custom Settings.
3. Configure the options to your liking.
4. For the purposes of placing a secure link in your signature, the Sign In requirement cannot be used. “Sign In” requires that the recipient of your email message (the To field) be a user on your ShareFile account. Since many different recipients can access your signature link once its done, ShareFile cannot specify which user should be created as a user on your account, and will display an “Invalid Link” error when trying to send any email containing the link you generated using the Sign In option.
5. Don’t forget to adjust your expiration settings!
6. Click OK to generate the link.
3. Highlight the newly generated Request a File link, right-click and select Copy.
4. Click Signature in the ribbon and edit the Signature you wish to add the link to. Paste the Request a File link into the signature.
5. Click OK to save the changes to your signature.