1) Navigate to Settings > Personal Settings > Edit Profile.
2) Click Add Alternate Email and enter the desired email address.
3) ShareFile will send the added email address a confirmation email containing an activation link.
|Note: In order to use this email address, you must click the activation link in the confirmation email. If you did not receive the confirmation email, or your activation link is expired, return to the Add/Edit Email Address section and click the Send Confirmation Email link to resend the confirmation email and check your spam settings.|
4) Once you have clicked the activation link, sign back into your account to confirm the new email address works for login.
5) Return to Personal Settings > Edit Profile.
6) Click Make primary to the right of a verified email address.
5) Under Actions, click the X to delete unwanted alternate email addresses.
6) Click Continue to receive a confirmation message that the email address was deleted.