- First, confirm your password is working by logging into yoursubdomain.sharefile.com.
- If you are not able to login, try resetting the password by referring to CTX208278 – Unable to Login, How Do I Reset ShareFile Password?
- If you are able to login, then try the following solutions:
- Use the “Forgot Password” link is used on your ShareFile account’s direct subdomain URL, [subdomain].sharefile.com
- You will receive a password reset email will be for that specific account. This password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
- Open [subdomain].sharefile.com and login using the new password.
If the issue is not resolved following the above steps please perform the following solutions.
1. Click on the Outbox link in the Outlook sidebar. If there are any emails in the Outbox, please delete them or save them as drafts.
2. Click the Windows Start button and search for “%APPDATA%”.
3. Press the enter key when the Roaming folder displays in the list, or click it.
4. Click into ShareFile, then Outlook. Alternatively, navigate to the following file path: C:Users(Insert Your Windows Username Here)AppDataRoamingShareFileOutlook
5. Delete all folders with “Temp” in the name.
6. Delete the “config” file.
7. After deleting those files, please restart Microsoft Outlook and re-enter Citrix credentials and settings when prompted.
- If you are not prompted to re-enter your credentials during the Outlook startup process, click the Citrix Files button in the ribbon to launch the authentication prompt.
8. After you have finished reauthenticating the plugin, please try composing a new email with a Citrix Files attachment and attempt to resend it.
If you have completed steps 1-8 and the issue persists, contact ShareFile Customer Support.
Make sure that “https://*.sharefile.com” is added to the Trusted sites. Citrix Files for Outlook, by default, uses Internet Explorer to login.
Complete the following steps to do this:
Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Click on Trusted Sites > Add https://*.sharefile.com and https://*.sf-api.com to the trusted sites.
Close and reopen Outlook.