A vulnerability has been identified in Citrix Application Delivery Controller (ADC) formerly known as NetScaler ADC and Citrix Gateway formerly known as NetScaler Gateway that, if exploited, could allow an unauthenticated attacker to perform arbitrary code execution.
The scope of this vulnerability includes Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway Virtual Appliances (VPX) hosted on any of Citrix Hypervisor (formerly XenServer), ESX, Hyper-V, KVM, Azure, AWS, GCP or on a Citrix ADC Service Delivery Appliance (SDX).
Further investigation by Citrix has shown that this issue also affects certain deployments of Citrix SDWAN, specifically Citrix SDWAN WANOP edition. Citrix SDWAN WANOP edition packages Citrix ADC as a load balancer thus resulting in the affected status.
The vulnerability has been assigned the following CVE number:
• CVE-2019-19781 : Vulnerability in Citrix Application Delivery Controller, Citrix Gateway and Citrix SD-WAN WANOP appliance leading to arbitrary code execution
The vulnerability affects the following supported product versions on all supported platforms:
• Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway version 13.0 all supported builds
• NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 12.1 all supported builds
• NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 12.0 all supported builds before 184.108.40.206
• NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 11.1 all supported builds before 220.127.116.11
• NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 10.5 all supported builds
• Citrix SD-WAN WANOP software and appliance models 4000, 4100, 5000, and 5100 all supported builds