- Open PowerShell with Administrative rights and add the Citrix snapin.
- Run the command Get-BrokerDesktopGroup –Name “DeliveryGroupName” to view the current license configuration. Find the parameters LicenseModel and ProductCode. If these parameters were not previously configured, they will be blank.
Note: If a delivery group does not have license information set, then the Site level Site license will be applied.
- To change the license model, run the command Set-BrokerDesktopGroup –Name “DeliveryGroupName” –LicenseModel LicenseModel.
- To change the license product, run the command Set-BrokerDesktopGroup –Name “DeliveryGroupName” –ProductCode ProductCode.
- Run the command Get-BrokerDesktopGroup –Name “DeliveryGroupName” to validate the changes.
Note: You cannot mix and match editions, for example, Platinum and Enterprise licenses.
- To remove the license configuration, run the same Set-BrokerDesktopGroup commands as above but set the value to $null.
Note: Studio will not display the license configuration for each delivery group; you must use PowerShell to view the current configuration.
Please see the product documentation for an example scenario.