On Citrix Receiver for Windows:
– Citrix Receiver 4.4
– Storefront 3.x or Higher
– Store must be hidden / not advertised.
– Verify store is set to “Hide Store”
– Launch Citrix Receiver for Windows
– Proceed to Add Store
– in the empty field please enter the Storefront internal FQDN or External FQDN followed by ?StoreName — where StoreName is the name given to the Store inside Storefront Console. (i.e: https://storefront.domain.com?Store)
– click on add
– username and password pop up windows will show up. Enter credentials accordingly
– Store will be added to Receiver
NOTE : In case of default store, if the storename provided in storefront console is ‘Store Service’ and if it is configured as hidden store. Then following store URL should be used while configuring the store URL on Add Account Window (i.e, https://storefront.domain.com?Store Service)
– Export the Provisioning Profile from Storefront Console
– to perform this, Storefront console will need to be launched
– Go to the Store you would like to configure and export the Provisioning Profile
– On the Actions Pane, select “Export Provisioning File”
– Once exported you will have a .cr file (i.e: ReceiverConfig.cr)
– this .cr file will need to be used on each user who would like to configure receiver
– the only requirement to be able to use this .cr file is that Receiver must be installed on system prior trying to use this file
– to use this file, simply double click on the .cr file on a station where Receiver needs to be configured and user will be presented with the following:
– select Add
– enter credentials
– Store will be added to Receiver.
Receiver for Mac:
– Receiver for Mac Version 12.x
– Storefront Server
– Store hidden / not advertised on Storefront Server.
– As in Receiver for Windows, you can use the same syntax to configure Citrix Receiver for Mac
– Select Receiver icon on mac
– Go to Preferences
– select the “+” symbol to add Account / Store
– enter the Storefront FQDN adding ?StoreName where StoreName is the Name used for the Store you are trying to configure (i.e.: https://FQDN?StoreName)
– Using Provisioning Profile.