To link an existing ShareFile account to your Citrix Cloud account, the following requirements must be met:
- You must have administrator permissions in both Citrix Cloud and ShareFile.
- The email address used to sign in to Citrix Cloud must match the email address on record for ShareFile.
If any of these requirements aren’t met, Citrix Cloud might not be able to locate your ShareFile account for assignment. If you need help with these requirements, contact Citrix Support.
To link your Content Collaboration account to Citrix Cloud (no new entitlements)
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud using your Citrix credentials.
- From the Citrix Cloud console, under Available Services, locate the Content Collaboration tile.
- In Add Service, select Link Account. The Add Content Collaboration Account page appears with the Link Account tab selected.
- Select the ShareFile account you want to link and then click Link Account.
Important: If no accounts are displayed, verify that you are an administrator for ShareFile and that your email address for Citrix Cloud matches your email address for Content Collaboration. For additional assistance, contact Citrix Support.