Add a File Request Link to Your Outlook Signature
1. Open a New Outlook Email Message.
2. Click the Request Files button, then Use Custom Settings.
- Configure the options to your liking, designate your preferred uploading destination, and don’t forget to adjust your expiration settings! Click OK to generate the link.
3. Highlight the newly generated Request a File link, right-click and select Copy.
4. Click Signature in the ribbon and edit the Signature you wish to add the link to. Paste the Request a File link into the signature.
5. Click OK to save the changes to your signature.