- After signing in to Citrix Cloud, select Identity and Access Management from the menu.
On the Identity and Access Management page, click Administrators. The console shows all the current administrators in the account.
- In Add administrators from, select the identity provider from which you want to select the administrator. Depending on the identity provider selected, Citrix Cloud might prompt you to sign in to the identity provider first (for example, Azure Active Directory).
- If Citrix Identity is selected, enter the user’s email address and then click Invite.
- If Azure Active Directory is selected, type the name of the user you want to add and then click Invite.
- Configure the appropriate permissions for the administrator. Full access (selected by default) allows control of all Citrix Cloud functions and subscribed services. Custom access allows control of the functions and services that you select.
- Click Send Invite.
- Citrix Cloud sends an invitation to the user you specified and adds the administrator to the list. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and explains how to access the account. Citrix Cloud also displays the status of the invitation so you can see whether or not the user accepted it and signed in to Citrix Cloud.
- When the administrator receives the email, they must click the Join link to accept the invitation. Also, a browser window opens, displaying a page where they can create their password.
If the administrator already has an account, Citrix Cloud prompts them to use their existing password and sign in. After accepting the invitation, the administrator receives a welcome email and Citrix Cloud shows the administrator as “Active” in the console.
Modify administrator permissions
When you add administrators to your Citrix Cloud account, you define the administrator permissions that are appropriate for their role in your organization. However, from time to time, you might need to assign a different level of access to an existing administrator.
- Only Citrix Cloud administrators with Full access can define permissions for other administrators.
To change existing administrator permissions:
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud at https://citrix.cloud.com.
- From the Citrix Cloud menu, select Identity and Access Management and then select Administrators.
- Locate the administrator you want to manage, click the ellipsis button, and select Edit access.
- To allow or disallow specific permissions, select Custom access.
- For each permission, select or clear the check mark as needed.
- Click Save Changes.