For example: Post configuring COOKIE based persistence as Primary persistence and SOURCE IP as backup persistence with timeout option, If you try to edit the persistence again, the parameters like (timeout, backup persistence type) are not getting displayed as shown below:
– Create a Load Balancing Virtual Server (type: HTTP)
– Configure Persistence
– Select Persistence type: COOKIEINSERT
– Cookie name: TestCookie
– Backup persistence: SOURCEIP
– Select OK
– Edit configured Persistence
– Notice that the parameters ( Timeout, Backup persistence, etc) are not displayed when we click on Edit; specifically, the cookie timeout and backup persistence settings.
– To restore the correct view (i.e. to display all parameters like Timeout, Backup persistence, etc) select a different Persistence type (e.g. Source IP or OTHERS) and then immediately select COOKIEINSERT and notice all parameters have become visible.
– Same issue is seen even with Source IP persistence as well.