1. To send a document for signature from ShareFile, right-click on the document and select Send for Signature.
2. You will be redirected to your RightSignature account. The document will upload to RightSignature. Add additional documents to send for signature if necessary.
3. When done, click Prepare Document.
4. Enter the signers’ name and email address.
|Note: Email addresses for each signer needs to be unique.|
|Note: If you add multiple signers to a single document, you can designate signers to their own Request Field. After placing a Request Field in the document, double-click the field to open up additional options. Use the drop-down menu to assign the appropriate signer to complete the field. Read more about available fields and annotations here.|
5. When finished, click Next: Place Fields.
6. On the next screen, you will create the request and annotation fields for the document signers.
7. When finished, click Next: Review.
8. Finally, add or edit a customized name and message, add CC’s, and add an optional document passcode.
9. Click Send or Save Document when done.
10. Once completed, the signed document will upload to the ShareFile folder it was sent from (with “-signed” added to the file name).