To resolve this issue, follow the steps:
1. Click on the Outbox link in the Outlook sidebar. If there are any emails in the Outbox, please delete them or save them as drafts.
2. Click the Windows Start button and search for “%APPDATA%”.
3. Press the enter key when the Roaming folder displays in the list, or click it.
4. Click into ShareFile, then Outlook. Alternatively, navigate to the following file path: C:Users(Insert Your Windows Username Here)AppDataRoamingShareFileOutlook
5. Delete all folders with “Temp” in the name.
6. Delete the “config” file.
7. After deleting those files, please restart Microsoft Outlook and re-enter ShareFile credentials and settings when prompted.
- If you are not prompted to re-enter your credentials during the Outlook startup process, click the ShareFile button in the ribbon to launch the authentication prompt.
8. After you have finished reauthenticating the plugin, please try composing a new email with a ShareFile attachment and attempt to resend it.
If you have completed steps 1-8 and the issue persists, contact ShareFile Customer Support.