1. To sign a document within a folder on ShareFile, start by right clicking on the document and select Sign Yourself.
2. You will be redirected to RightSignature with the document pre-loaded. Click Prepare Document.
3. Select Add Signature under the Annotate section in the toolbar and drag the signature box onto the document where you wish to sign.
|Note: Read CTX254559 – Prepare Document for Sending in RightSignature for more information on annotations and fields.|
4. You will immediately be prompted to sign the document. Use your mouse or trackpad to create a handwritten signature, upload a saved signature, or use the type-to-sign feature. Click Apply when you are ready to submit your signature.
5. Use the request and annotation options to add text and fields to your document. When finished, click Next: Review.
6. You will then have the option to share the document with others or simply choose Save Document to save a copy within your ShareFile account.