Users may be prompted for additional authentication when navigating to Citrix Workspace URLS if Workspace is configured to use a federated identity provider.
Users may be prompted for Azure AD credentials when Using AAD for Authentication to Citrix Workspace, even if the user has a valid Microsoft authentication token.
- Authenticate to an existing O365 or Azure AD provisioned resource
- Browser retains the Microsoft authentication token for the session
- Navigate to Citrix Workspace URL (configured to use AAD as the Workspace IdP)
- Previous authentication token is NOT accepted by Workspace
- User is prompted again prompted to provide Azure AD credentials to login to Workspace