This article provides instructions on where to locate and download product software.
To acquire software for products purchased you must log in to your Citrix My Account with a username and password associated to the account that the product resides in.
Most products require the purchase of a retail license in order to download the software media for that product. Several products offer a free version such as Citrix Virtual Desktops formerly XenDesktop, Citrix Hypervisor formerly XenServer, Citrix ADC formerly Netscaler and Citrix Gateway formerly Netscaler Gateway. These also require logging in to My Account to download the software.
Download Citrix Product Software
1. Log in to My Account.
2. Select the Downloads link at the top of the page.
3. In the Search Downloads by Product drop-down, select the product you wish to download.
4. Scroll down the page to the Product Software menu and locate the edition and version of the product purchased.
For free (express) versions, the software may be located under different menus such as the Evaluation and Trial version menu or Licenses menu.
5. Click the link of the product desired, the download page appears.
6. Click the Get Software button to the right of the edition/version purchased.
7. Most downloads require the acceptance of the End User License Agreement (EULA). You will need to accept the EULA in order to continue and download the product media.
8. After accepting the EULA, a download window appears with 2 options for downloading.
• The first option is the Download Manager.
• The second option is a normal download of the media that can be saved anywhere on the server, such as the desktop or a designated folder.
9. To complete installation, double-click the icon on the desktop or the set-up file in the folder where the media resides and follow the prompts in the install wizard.
The Citrix Customer Service and Technical Support departments do not assist with installation. If assistance is required with the installation of a product, please contact the Solution Advisor where you purchased the product.
For assistance in North America, call 1-800-4Citrix (800-424-8749), 24×7. For International contact information, click here.
For break/fix assistance, contact the Citrix Technical Support center in your geographical area.
When contacting Technical Support, in North America please have your service agreement number/pin available, this is required in order to reach a technical support engineer. If you do not have a service agreement, there are several other options available.
• Check the Citrix Knowledge Center for an article that may assist with your issue.
• Contact a Solution Advisor for assistance.
• Purchase Software Maintenance.
• Contact Customer Service in your area.