This document (7018298) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Don’t hit Enter. The search bar does have an “active” feature, where it will do the search as you type, and therefore doesn’t require you to hit Enter.
- Use a different browser for the time being.
- Close the locale prompt. Just remember that hitting “Enter” again will make it reappear.
- Launch IE 11.
- Open People search module in SSPR 18.104.22.168.
- Type something in the search box.
- Hit “enter.”
The locale page will appear.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.