This document (7018998) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
This page has content that requires an internet plug-in.
This page contains content of “application/novell-iprint-plugin” type. You do not have the plug-in required to view this content.
- Install Patch 1 for the iPrint Appliance 3.0.
- iPrint Appliance patches are installed through the Online Update feature.
- https://<ip or dns>:9443
- Click the “Online Update” button/link.
- Register the Appliance
- The registration activation number can be obtained through the Subscriber Portal, click the “Professional Resource Suite Electronic” link to the right, then click the “Request Software Registration Codes”.
- Update the Appliance
- Highlight the Patch 1 update, and click “Update Now”
- This update will add the updated iPrint Plugin to resolve this, but will not install the plugin.
- Paste the following string of commands into a terminal session to the Appliance while logged in as root:
- /usr/bin/java -Xms64m -Xmx96m -Dcom.ibm.tools.attach.enable=no -cp /var/opt/novell/tomcat6/lib/tomcat6-servlet-2.5-api-6.0.45.jar:/var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/classes:/var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/lib/eMFrame.jar:/var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/lib/AdminNamespace.jar:/var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/lib/rbsCore.jar:/var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/lib/iManagerModuleInstall.jar com.novell.application.iManager.install.InstallNPMsOnLinux_OES211 install /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/packages/iPrint_Linux_iMan27.npm;rm -r /var/opt/novell/tomcat6/work;rcnovell-tomcat6 restart
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.