This document (7021047) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 4.3
- Slow IDP server authentication request processing
- No high utilization
- No configuration changes have been applied to NAM
- Several UserStores have been configured
- In most of the cases this is caused by LDAP (userstore) servers not reachable. Please review your userstore configuration and make sure all LDAP server configured are up and running
- Make sure LDAP server can be revolved by DNS reverse lookups. Taking a LAN trace will show DNS reverse lookup failing for LDAP servers configured. As a workaround a local hosts file entry will fix the problem as well
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.