This document (7021317) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Log in to the Filr appliance at https://server_url:9443.
- Click Storage.
- Use the tools provided by your virtualization platform vendor to expand the virtual disks that contain the partitions your are expanding.
- In the provided table, select the partitions to be expanded.
- Click Expand partitions.
Appliance services are stopped, the selected partitions are expanded to the size of their respective disks, and appliance services are restarted.
- If there are any Bash console sessions open on the appliance, close them before proceeding to Step 7.
- Reboot the appliance so the operating system can detect the disks that have been expanded.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.