Make sure you can ping the DomainController from Exchange Server by FQDN and vice versa.
2. Login as Exchange administratore.g Domainadministrator
3. Go to servers in the left panel.
4. Under servers, edit Server Role.
5. Go to DNS lookups.
6. Check external and internal DNSsettings.
7. It’s normally set to “AllNetwork adapters (All available IPv4)”.
– If you migrated workload to Azure manuallychange both DNS settings to “Microsoft Hyper-V Network adapter”.
– If you migrated workload to VMware manuallychange both DNS settings to “VMXNET 3”.
9. Restart Exchange Services orReboot Exchange Server.