This document (7022228) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Go to the iPrint Management Console
- https://<ip or dns>:9443
- rcnovell-iprint-mobile stop
- connect plocal:/var/opt/novell/iprintmobile/databases/iprint admin admin
- select * from GlobalConfiguration;
- If the driverID field is populated (shows the generic driver), reach out to Micro Focus Customer Support.
- If the driverID field is empty, run this update command:
- update GlobalConfiguration SET driverId=”Generic+PostScript+Printer+Foomatic%2FPostscript+%28recommended%29″;
- Note: Depending on your browser settings, the above update command may show as being wrapped. However, the command is one line and should be run as one line.
- rcnovell-iprint-mobile start
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.