Sophos is investigating customer reports of issues caused by the Central Partner Dashboard allowing more than one primary admin to be configured.
This may result in the following:
- Partner Super Admins
May not be able to edit or assign roles to users in the Sophos Central Partner dashboard.
May not be able to enable SCFM for their users in the Sophos Central Partner dashboard.
- Partner Users
May not be able to add new firewall devices.
May not be able to edit existing firewall devices.
Applies to the following Sophos products and versions
Sophos Central Partner
Sophos Firewall Manager
To determine if you are affected:
- Login to the Sophos Partner Portal
- Follow the instructions indicated in Sophos Central Partner: How to self-administer in the Partner Portal, for the administration of users.
- In the list of users, determine if there is more than one user with a check mark under “Central Partner Dashboard Admin”.
- If you are able to login to the Sophos Partner Portal and have identified that more than one Primary Admin (Central Partner Dashboard Admin) is selected; determine who will be the one Primary Admin and un-check the other Central Partner Dashboard Admins.
Note: You should only have 1 Primary Admin checked.
- Launch back into the Sophos Central Partner Dashboard and retry any of the previous issues experienced to confirm if it’s resolved.
Development are still working on a permanent solution for this behavior.
Until a solution is available please continue to follow the steps provided in this article accordingly.
This article will be updated when a permanent fix is provided by development.
Sign up to the Sophos Support SMS Notification Service to get the latest product release information and critical issues.
If you’ve spotted an error or would like to provide feedback on this article, please use the section below to rate and comment on the article.
This is invaluable to us to ensure that we continually strive to give our customers the best information possible.