Field workers’ PCs can take a beating. These users demand durable, reliable, solutions that can withstand the most adverse conditions. As a Dell partner, you are uniquely positioned to help solve your customers’ toughest application problems with the innovative rugged portfolio, in turn helping you achieve higher sales and profitability. The NEW Rugged Family is impeccably engineered to:
Deliver in the harshest conditions
Field workers – from military to adventurers – may have vastly different ways of working, but they all face inhospitable conditions at one point or another. From frigid temperatures to oppressive heat, corrosive sand to hurricane-force rain, no environment is too harsh for this new class of Rugged.
Stay powered up under pressure
Rugged customers with the lightweight Dell Portable Power Companion can bring extra power with them for more productivity without adding bulk. This handy device can simultaneously power their rugged devices and two other USB enabled devices.
Go beyond natural breaking points
Dell Rugged devices are tested to fail and then built to last. With a dedicated team of engineers whose sole job is to take Rugged products to their breaking point then figure out improvements, our Rugged products deliver on the demands of your customers
Provide maximum support with minimal effort
ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist can be provided for your Rugged customers. It is our most comprehensive service offered, and the only available premium service for PCs and tablets that automates support to prevent issues before they occur and quickly resolve issues.
The Dell Latitude Extreme Rugged devices:
- The Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme Tablet ATEX Edition, work confidently and safely with the intelligently tough tablet built for hazardous locations.
- The NEW Latitude 7424 Rugged Extreme, constructed for mission critical reliability in the worst field conditions.
- Introducing the thinner and lighter NEW Latitude 5420 Rugged, a Semi Rugged notebook that thrives in tough environments for customers seeking durability, legacy connectivity options, and performance.
- The NEW Latitude 5424 Rugged, a more capable Semi Rugged 14 with future proofing connectivity for customers.
Top 5 customers-desired features:
- MIL-STD-810G tested and IP-65 ingress protection for the Latitude Rugged Extreme laptop & tablet; and MIL-STD-810G tested and IP- 52 ingress protection for the Semi-Rugged devices to face inhospitable conditions.
- superior direct sunlight readability provided by the immersive outdoor readable FHD display with high performance graphics, including gloved multi-touch, Gorilla® Glass, and protective shatter-shield for the Rugged 7212 tablet.
- Continuous power with streamlined hot swap battery technology for mission critical reliability.
- The Rugged 7212 tablet has connectivity anywhere with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, optional mobile broadband and dedicated GPS.
- Dell’s Rugged devices have Fourth-generation QuadCool™ thermal management which enable performance at extreme temperatures.
Accelerate your sales with Marketing Campaign Material for the Latitude Rugged line
Download all the marcom assets you need on theDigital Marketing Platform. Add your personal touch for deeper engagement and equip your sales team with the solutions they need to broaden their customer conversation.