Under “List of Folders to mirror” UPM policy setting , add
Once the policy is applied, the issue gets resolved.
- As a side effect the size of the UPM store will increase.
- It is advised to monitor the size of the UPM store for about one week to make sure it doesn’t grow exponentially
- Increasing the size of the UPM store is expected behavior now that Bookmarks are being synchronized properly; However, In case the UPM store File Share grows too quickly and too big, we advise to consider applying other Citrix UPM policies to exclude specific folders from synchronization which may include these:
and other files inside of "AppDataLocalGoogleChromeUser DataDefault" that are NOT related to the bookmarks file(s)
- Also, UPM profile is taking between 7 to 8 seconds to load (and VDI taking approximately 30 seconds to launch completely.
- We also advise that in such a case the UPM logon component takes much longer than 7 to 8 seconds, customer should consider implementing the UPM Policy called “Profile Streaming”
An alternative solution is to add only the bookmarks path in “File to Synchronize”.
Path : AppDataLocalGoogleChromeUser DataDefaultBookmarks