Hotfix package name: ProfileMgmt_19_03_1000.zip
For: For computers running Profile Management 1903. System Requirements
Date: April, 2019
Languages supported: English (US)
Readme version: 1.00
Readme Revision History
Important Disclaimer – Limited Release Hotfix
If the Download link is not available on this page and you wish to obtain this limited distribution release, visit our support site at http://www.citrix.com/support and open a support case using your Citrix account credentials, or contact your reseller at http://www.citrix.com/partners/locator.
Testing of this release was targeted only at the affected functionality, and regression and stress testing were minimal. Introduce this release to a test environment for evaluation before deploying it to a production environment.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CITRIX AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE AND YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, AND CITRIX AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE HOTFIX ANY CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, LACK OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR ERRORS, OR SUPPORT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER CITRIX, NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, MULTIPLE, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF RECOVERY OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT CITRIX, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Important Notes about This Release
Caution! This release may require you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
Where to Find Documentation
This document describes the issue(s) resolved by this release and includes installation instructions. For additional product information, including system requirements, see Profile Management 1903 on the Citrix Product Documentation site.
New Fixes in This Release
- With the Enable search index roaming for Outlook feature enabled, Profile Management might fail to mount the OutlookSearchIndex.vhdx file on logon. The issue occurs when a user uses the feature for the first time or the first time a user uses the feature after a profile reset. As a workaround, log oﬀ and log back on. [UPM-1658]
Fixes from Replaced Hotfixes
No hotfixes were replaced by this release.
Installing and Uninstalling this Release
- This release is packaged as a .zip file containing the replacement profilemgt.msi file. For more information about deploying msi files, see Microsoft article 884016 or visit the Microsoft Web site and search on keyword msiexec.
- Caution: Downgrades, also known as rollbacks, from this upgrade are not supported and might leave your systems in an unstable state. This upgrade does not patch the existing installation – it fully replaces it with a new installation. As a result, uninstalling this package removes the entire component from the computer. If the need arises to revert to an earlier version of the product, you must uninstall this package and then reinstall the earlier version of the product. Reverting to an earlier version of the product might result in the loss of settings you configure while this upgrade is installed.
- If the need arises to restore the original settings and functionality provided by this hotfix, you must uninstall the hotfix before reinstalling it according to the installation instructions below.
- To install this package successfully, servers must not have registry modification restrictions in place.
- This hotfix might or might not prompt you to restart the server when the installation or uninstallation is complete. You must restart the server for the installation to complete.
To install this hotfix:
- Copy the file to a shared folder on the network.
- Extract the compressed file and save the profilemgt.msi file on the computer you want to update.
- Run the .msi file.
- Restart the computer.
To uninstall this hotfix:
- From the Start menu, select Settings > Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Programs and Features.
- Highlight the hotfix you want to remove and click Uninstall.
- Follow the directions on-screen.