The education sector is evolving with new and powerful digital technology available to drive major changes in stakeholder interactions. Dell has found – based on aDell-commissioned studyconducted by Forrester Consulting – that for these institutions, digitalization comes with new challenges.
Educators Want to Digitalize Learning
Educators value the experiences powered by technology, and understand that providing students, staff, and administrators with access to digital content/curriculum is important.
- 85% of respondents are expanding or planning to implement more collaborative, shared learning experiences
- On-campus technology infrastructure is highly valued, with 84% wanting to create real-world experiences for students to foster learning
How? By redesigning learning experiences (82%) through development of campus facilities and technology, and using emerging technologies such as virtual classrooms, room-centric technology, smart buildings and augmented/virtual reality.
Educators’ Challenges with Digitalization
Poor collaboration: 80% of respondents identified collaboration between all participants as the biggest challenge to achieving priorities.
Steep learning curve: 70% of respondents said deploying robotics in a class/lab environment is challenging. 66% find it difficult to implement smart rooms/technologies in general.
Subpar Experience: Poor collaboration and inefficient use of technology means the experience deteriorates; 66% struggle to provide consistent, relevant experiences that can be personalized.
Complexity of multiple partners: Educational institutions are turning to a fragmented array of third-party vendors including software (61%), hardware and infrastructure (58%) and even system integrators (48%), which only adds complexity.
The Dell Technologies Solution
Only a few KEY technology partners are needed on this digitalization journey and Dell Technologies brands, together, can help schools make their education needs become a reality – from the installation of new end use devices which enable better classroom efficiency, to modernization of school IT solutions.
Working with Dell Technologies, YOU are perfectly suited to be a KEY technology partner to support new and existing educational institutions on this journey of digitalization and learning experience transformation.
What’s the benefit to YOU?
- Move beyond ‘product’ messaging to engage Education sector decision makers in a meaningful end-to-end digital transformation conversation
- Become a trusted advisor by highlighting education sector trends and helping them to be successful in upgrading school technology
- Increase margin by engaging customers in the full needs of their digital transformation with Dell client peripherals, services, and data-center hardware
Drive awareness and create new business
Dell has developed a set of marketing assets to help you raise awareness with customers. Now available for download on theDigital Marketing Platform.