Warvox by Metasploit LLC
WarVOX is a free, open-source VOIP-based war dialing tool for exploring, classifying, and auditing phone systems. WarVOX processes audio from each call by using signal processing techniques and…
Latest version of Warvox is 1.0.1 and it was released on 2009-05-25.
Tags: Computer Network Security, Computer Security Software, Cyberwarfare, Network Analyzers, Free Security Software, Phreaking, Telephony, Free Network Management Software, Unix Networkrelated Software
This document (7019983) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- AllowTrustedAppInSecDom=0 This switch allows you to connect to a secondary domain and view mailboxes and messages within the secondary domain just as you would do in the primary domain. This is turned off by default.
- UseMultiLoginAddressbookSupport=1 This switch provides extra debug logging within Reveal. By default it is turned on.
- UseOutgoingSharedFolders=1 This switch will show the shared folders for a mailbox that has shared the folder with other mailboxes. If turned off will not show the shared folders within Reveal. By default it is turned on.
- UseSambaFix=0 This turns on the option to use a SAMBA share to connect to a primary domain on Linux. This is turned off by default.
- UseFullNamesInTree=1 This option shows you the full name within the mailbox tree list. This is turned on by default.
- UseArchiveBrowsing=1 This switch allows you to search the archives within GroupWise using Reveal. When turned on it gives you new menu options to specify the locations of the archives. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off.
- UseSearchInTrash=1 This switch turns on the ability to search messages within the trash container. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off.
- UseExternalDomains=1 This switch allows you to connect Reveal to external domains. This switch much be added in manually into the settings.ini and by default is turned off.
- CanDelete=1 This switch allows you to delete messages from the live GroupWise system using Reveal. This option must be added in manually to the settings.ini file and by default is turned off. Note: To delete a message right click and click Delete Message.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
|Source:||MSExchange Unified Messaging|
|Message:||The Unified Messaging server received a Play on Phone request from user “%1”, but the telephone number “%2” cannot be dialed as specified. To correct this issue, make sure that you have properly configured the dialing rules on the UM dial plan and the dial restrictions on the UM mailbox policy that is associated with the user. Diagnostic information: “%3”.|
This Warning event indicates that the telephone number specified in the event description cannot be dialed for the Play on Phone message request or the Play on Phone greeting request. The Play on Phone feature allows Unified Messaging (UM) users to play voice messages over a telephone. Specifically, UM-enabled users can use Play on Phone as an alternative to listening to voice messages on their computer or mobile device. Play on Phone allows users to play back a voice mail message from any telephone. The Play on Phone feature also allows UM users to play or record a welcome greeting or out of office greeting over a telephone. This event may be caused by one or more of the following:
To resolve this warning, do one or more of the following:
If you are not already doing so, consider running the tools that Microsoft Exchange offers to help administrators analyze and troubleshoot their Exchange environment. These tools can help you make sure that your configuration is in line with Microsoft best practices. They can also help you identify and resolve performance issues, improve mail flow, and better manage disaster recovery scenarios. Go to the Toolbox node of the Exchange Management Console to run these tools now. For more information about these tools, see Toolbox in the Exchange Server 2007 Help.