25. Again if the import was successful you will see the following message.
26. Click on File and select Save from the drop down menu to save the certificate reply import and then finally click on File and select Exit from the menu to complete the new servletcontainer.bcfks or keystore.bcfks
On the Reflection ZFE Session server the new servletcontainer.bcfks keystore will go in to the C:Program FilesMicro FocusReflecitonZFEsessionserveretc directory. Host Access for the Cloud Session Server keystore.bcfks will go in the C:Program FilesMicro FocusHACloudsessionserveretc directory.
27. Install and restart –
• Remove or rename the old servletcontainer.bcfks or keystore.bcfks keystore file
• Copy in the new servletcontainer.bcfks or keystore.bcfks keystore to the /etc directory
• Restart the Reflection ZFE Session Server Service or the Host Access for the Cloud Session Server Service for the change to take effect.
• Last but not least re-register the Reflection ZFE Session Server or the Host Access for the Cloud Session Server Service with the Management and Security Server. See the User Guide for either Reflection ZFE or Host Access for the Cloud on how to accomplish this.