1. Logon to the machine with a local administrator account.
2. Obtain the tool netdom.exe from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 CD to enable the Active Directory Domain Services role.
3. Note: For Windows Vista and Windows 7, utilize the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) to enable the Active Directory Domain Services role.
4. Run netdom.exe to change the password.
5. Open command prompt with administrator rights.
6. Execute the command: netdom.exe resetpwd /s:<server> /ud:<user> /pd:*
7. Restart the machine
Provisioning Services Target Device
Make sure that you have configured the PVS environment properly.
Reference the following article: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132289
Once that is confirmed. Shut the target device down and reset the machine account password for the affected target device in the PVS console.