SDS Technology is pleased to announce the release of Network Validation Tool for IDPA (NVT-IDPA).
Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance (IDPA) is a pre-integrated, turnkey and optimized appliance, built on the strength of Dell EMC’s leading data protection technologies. Network validation tool (NVT) for IDPA automates validation of Network readiness at customer site before deployment of IDPA appliance. Prior to installing IDPA, a network configuration has to be completed for the datacenter. As an installation best practice, the deployment team should review this configuration before starting the IDPA installation. Network validation tool (NVT) for IDPA automates this manual validation – saving time and effort.
For additional documentation or to download Network Validation Tool for IDPA (NVT-IDPA), visit our Network Validation Tool for IDPA (NVT) solution page.
New features and capabilities include:
· Added Support to run NVT-IDPA as Standalone Program, so installation is no longer required.
· Added Support to Download Results in Excel as well as PDF format
· Improved Performance by reducing time for completing Network Services Validation
· Added Switch validation support for Top of Rack and Upstream Switch: Is Port a member of Port Channel, and if so, what mode?
· Added Support For DELL OS 10 Switch, using show-tech support command output – vlan created in upstream switch
· Added IDPA version and Model in Download Results
· Internal Professional Services Resources (PS) and Project Managers for deployment of IDPA solution
· Business Partner Resources (PS) and Project Managers for deployment of IDPA solution
· Support Engineers to pre-validate the customer environment
· Customer Before deploying IDPA solution