You must add the Micro Focus Host Access Web Launcher into Microsoft Edge Allowed URLs.
1. Go to the Microsoft Edge Enterprise landing page. In this page make sure to select:
a. Channel/Build (recommended latest stable Edge build)
b. Platform (Windows 64-bit or Windows 32-bit)
3. Open Windows Group Policy Editor. from Windows Quick Access menu (Windows key + X) then type gpedit. Right click on Administrative Templates under Computer Configuration and press on Add/Remove Template…
4. Add msedge.adm policy file. (E.g. for English US this file is located inside the uncompressed folder: MicrosoftEdgePolicyTemplateswindowsadmen-US) then close the dialog.
5. Highlight Microsoft Edge item, then on the right pane select Define a list of allowed URLs. Rightclick on the Define a list of allowed URLs, and click on Edit and then Enable it.
6. This will open the next dialog which is originally set to ‘Not Configured’, therefore as a first step you are required to set this policy’s state to ‘Enabled’.
7. Click on Show. Add the next value: hawlauncher://* press Ok.
8. Press Ok and confirm the change has been saved in the ‘Define a list of allowed URLs’ dialog. Restart Edge and follow the Next steps:
a. If you want to verify that the new policy has been applied to your machine, open Edge and do the following:
In the Edge address bar type: edge://policy, then press enter.
You should see hawlauncher://* in the Whitelist policy pool.
b. Connect to your W2H session. No warning should appear.