Your 60 Files per Minute translate to 1 per second. That is achievable with even a small system.
To influence performance and to not hit any object count limits too soon I suggest, you do the following:
– Try to containierize with FileNet (create larger files that contain a number of your small files)
– if configurable set the number of threads to at least 20 (don’t know what influences in FileNet how many threads are opened)
– set FP_OPTION_EMBEDDED_DATA_THRESHOLD to 102400
– set FP_OPTION_BUFFERSIZE to 102400
– Both of them are environment variables. They will ensure small files are contained in the CDF in order not to use too many object. The second will make sure you allocate enough buffer for performance reasons.
– This may already be available in the FileNet configuration for Centera
Make sure you use storage Strategy Performance.
Best regards, Holger