If PST file doesn’t open in Outlook then try these methods to fix this problem:
1. Try to open Outlook in Safe mode.
2. Use Scanpst.exe free tool
3. Open Task Manager > Kill any instance of Outlook > Reboot computer
4. Go to Properties of PST file > Click on Unblock option > Open PST file in Outlook
5. For HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice<number>Outlook
(a) Add New / Expandable String Value
(b) Name = ForcePSTPath
(c) Value = <path to PST data folder> (e.g. P:MyDataOutlook )
6. Automated Tool
These 6 methods are very useful to repair corrupt .PST file in Outlook and also fix error “.pst file doesn’t open in Outlook”. Firstly try manual methods if it is not working then try automated tool. There are so many tools available online, I have mentioned few tools in this comment.