|Article Number: 525591||Article Version: 4||Article Type: Break Fix|
Unisphere for VNX 2.2,Unisphere for VNX 1.2,Unisphere for VNX 1.1,Unisphere for VNX 1.0
There’s a need to run Unisphere within Google chrome.
Java is no longer supported with Google Chrome.
Customer prefers or requires Chrome .
installing the Google Chrome IE Tab extension will allow chrome to emulate IE; which continues to support Java.
1) click the link below, bringing you to the chromestore
2) At the very bottom of the page, there’s a command button stating add to chrome. Click that button.
3) You’ll see it download to the bottom left of the browser
4) right click on file and select view in folder location. The file name is Ietabhelper.exe. Right click on the file and select
run as administrator.
5) once installed you should see an icon in the upper right as such
6) clicking on the icon will add an additional URL address input. Here you can type the IP of the array or the path to the VNX Client locally. An example below of how it will appear.