Learn how HPE expands our Arista Networks partnership to help customers transform to Hybrid IT environments with consulting and data center networking solutions.
On March 6, Hewlett Packard Enterprise continued to expand our strategic Arista Networks partnership with the introduction of a host of comprehensive, new HPE Technology Consulting, Support Services, plus the addition of innovative new Arista switching solutions. These new offerings are targeted at helping you transition to hybrid, software-defined and cloud data centers.
Ready for Hybrid IT transformation?
Getting started on this journey can be quite daunting and many organizations would benefit from having a trusted advisor to help them navigate though the complexity. HPE and Arista are uniquely positioned to help your organization transition to Hybrid IT enviroments.
In order to reduce transformation risk, HPE offers a very mature methodology which can take you on a guided approch with a focue on necesarry steps to make this change. We account for technology, people, process and ongoing operations. We help manage risk while helping you transform your operations while keeping your business running.
Regardless of your starting point, HPE can help you develop and execute a transformation through a series of pragmatic steps, applying our proven HPE Trusted Network Transformation methodology to mitigate the risks of change.
HPE’s full portfolio of consulting services around all Arista products includes:
- Lifecycle Services: Strategy | Assess | Design | Integrate | Optimize
- Global capabilities to integrate the Arista portfolio into customers environment
- Experts to demystify, advise and articulate the value of Arista’s Software Driven Cloud Networking
HPE is also introducing a portfolio of Arista Network Support Services that go beyond Arista’s one-year limited warranty and service offering. Our portoflio includes: Startup Services, Foundation Care services, Proactive Care services and Datacenter Care.HPE IT Services deliver unmatched depth and breadth of expertise with global reach—all while leveraging your existing investments. Whether you’re an industry leader or a growing startup, we’ll help accelerate your IT transformation journey to drive business further.
Powering mission critical, software-defined data center workloads
In addition to these new support offerings, HPE has been aggressively integrating Arista networking into HPE Data Center Infrastructure Group (DCIG) solution offerings. We’ve been collaborating on addressing many of your most pressing data center and cloud networking use cases, including highly virtualized data centers, IP storage, high performance computing (HPC) and data center security. Let take a closer look:
Virtualization is unprecedented demands on the data center, accelerating the evolution of new application architectures and is having profound effects on the network.
- HPE and Arista offer a comprehensive portfolio of virtualization solutions and services that span HPE ProLiant ML/DL300, DL500 or Apollo 2000 System servers, VMware vSphere and Arista 7050X and 7250QX 10/40GbE wire speed switches—purpose built to address the growth of web, cloud and dense virtualized multi-tenancy environments.
IP Storage: The cost of deploying/maintaining traditional storage networks is growing exponentially. New requirements for compliance and new applications such as analytics drives ever-increasing volumes of unstructured data collection.
- HPE and Arista bring together a best of breed SDS architectures to support emerging software-defined cloud network and IP Storage based use cases. These HPE solutions span across our HPE StoreVirtual, ProLiant, Blade, Apollo Servers, Scality Ring and Arista 7280E 100GbE deep buffers switches optimized for and lossless spline/leaf storage networks.
High Performance Computing: HPC is continually increasing in size, density, power requirements, storage, and performance. As these systems grow, the network becomes more and more important to allow full utilization of compute resources. Many HPC environments tend to neglect managing the network.
- HPE and Arista are collaborating on HPC architectural best practices that take advantage of software defined networks to scale large cluster growth and low costs and drive high compute efficiencies. Our HPE HPC product portfolio spans our Apollo servers and SGI HPC system along with Arista 7500E in the core and 7150 and 7050X Series switches at the edge to support 10/40/100GbE networks.
Data center security: This encompasses greater network scale, virtualization, big data and analytic security requirements, protecting critical data and end-user privacy and assuring business continuity. This in turn is leading to a demand for a new approach in network and data security.
- HPE continues to offer innovative new Arista products and solutions such as Arista AlgoMatch™, an advanced network enforcement solution for modern cloud networking along with the new Arista 7160 Series25/100GbE programmable switch which provides a flexible and scalable solution for access control, telemetry and secure cloud networking.
- Arista Data ANalyZer DANZ 2017support for the Arista R-Series Universal Leaf and Spine platforms, bringing improved visibility to 25G and 100G networks. DANZ, powered by Arista EOS® combined with AristaCloudVision® for automation and telemetry, delivers the hyperscale visibility platform required to secure today’s cloud centric applications and workflows.
- Arista’s 7150, 7050, 7250, 7300 and 7500 Series programmable platforms are now listed on the DoD Approved Products Lists Integrated Tracking System (APLITS) by theDefense Information Systems Agency(DISA).
To learn more about the HPE Arista Networks partnership, check out the inforamtion below. Or contact your local HPE sales team or channel partner.
HPE Arista resources:
- Data Center Networking
- HPE, Arista and Paddy Power Betfair at HPE Discover 2016 – theCUBE session
- Expanded Arista-HPE partnership takes on new challenges in the cloud