I’ve an issue with management center appliance ( v18.104.22.168), as i cannot send emails when a job finished it’s task, in the time SMTP configuration (Mail Settings) is as follow:
– Mail Server: Mail Server IP
– Mail Server Port: 587 (Custom Port)
– From Address: BlueCoat.MC@qnbalahli.com
– This SMTP Server with customer port (587) uses a secure connection.
– On mail server a policy is created with MC IP address not to require authentication from that IP.
– We imported exchage server certificate on management center.
– When we use default port 25 (not secure port) it works well.
– When checking MC logs we found the following error
caused by: org.springframework.mail.MailAuthenticationException: Authentication failed; nested exception is javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful