For: Citrix Workspace app 1912 for Windows
Date: November, 2022
Languages supported: English (US), German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Korean, and Dutch
Readme version: 1.00
Readme Revision History
|1.00||November, 2022||Initial release|
- This release is based on the Citrix Workspace app for Windows 1912. Any known issues in Version 19.12.7000 of the product, except for the specific issues resolved in this release, still apply.
- Caution! This upgrade does not patch the existing installation – it fully replaces it with a new installation. As a result, uninstalling this package removes the entire component from the computer. If the need arises to revert to an earlier version of the product, you must uninstall this package and then reinstall the earlier version of the product. Reverting to an earlier version of the product might result in the loss of settings you configure while this upgrade is installed.
- Caution! This release may require you to edit the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
Where to Find Documentation
This document describes the issue(s) resolved by this update and includes installation instructions. For additional product information, including supported operating systems and system requirements, see Citrix Workspace app 1912 for Windowson the Citrix Product Documentation site.
New Fixes in This Release
- This release addresses issues that help to improve overall performance, security, and stability.
- When Citrix Workspace app for Windows is installed, uninstalled, or modified through the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), multiple files are written within the C:WindowsTempCTXReceiverInstallLogs-<Timestamp> directory with NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM privileges. Also, C:WindowsTemp is a world-writable directory. With this fix, the installer logs for administrators or system users are copied in the Citrix install location, C:Program FilesCitrixLogs by default. For non-administrators, the installer logs are copied in the user temp location, %temp% by default. [CVADHELP-20659]
Fixes from Replaced Hotfixes
No hotfixes were replaced by this release.
For more information about the Workspace app, including licensing, client device system requirements, and installation instructions, see Citrix Workspace app for Windowson the Citrix Product Documentation site.