Complete the following steps to set event action “Run Command Action” on NetScaler MAS:
1. Navigate to Networks > Events > Rules.
2. In the Rules dialog page, select the Add button.
3. In the Create Rule dialog page, enter all Rule information > Event Rule Actions > Click Add Action button.
4. From the Action Type drop-down list select Run Command Action.
5. When you choose the Run Command Action event action, you can create a command or a script, which can be executed on NetScaler MAS for events matching a particular filter criterion. You can also, set the following parameters for the Run Command Action script:
6. Add Event Action > Action Type > Run Command Action.
7. Click the Plus sign (+) button to input command parameters.
8. Specify Profile Name and the command to be run > Click OK.
Note: The script must be present in the MAS server path at runtime. The script will be executed from the MAS CLI.
9. On Add Event Action page click OK.