You can give the power of the desktop to your tablet by accessing applications and running them in an optimized mode.
You can access apps on your iOS or Android device by tapping the Apps tab on the toolbar. A list of popular apps are pre-populated; you can add or delete your apps as desired.
Add and Delete Apps
1. Tap Apps in the app tray.
2. Use the toggle option to either add or disable apps from the app tray.
Added apps will be visible in the app tray for future use.
App Sharing Feature
You can switch between apps running on your host computer from your iOS or Android device.
To switch between apps, you must:
1. Tap the app you want to open from the app tray.
2. On the Viewer toolbar, tap the App Switcher icon to see a list of app the apps open on your host computer.
3. Tap to select the app you want to open.
To close the app, you can perform the delete function.
Note: Before closing an app, please save your work. If not, you will be presented with a prompt asking you to either save or discard your changes.
You can now access some of the app’s (browsers, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) menu options when they begin using the app within their ShareConnect app.
The app toolbar is located at the top of the app’s screen on your iPad.
If you are an Android user, you must click on the Menu button on the Viewer toolbar.