|NOTE: The Usage report does not include itemized folder move activity for subfolders or files.|
See How to Create a ShareFile Report to learn how to access and create ShareFile Reports.
Background: Review activity based on account, folder, or user. Activity in this report includes items such as: login, failed login, downloads/views, uploads, create folder, check in / check out, move, restore, create notes, edit, create URLs, delete, DLP scan (OK), DLP scan (rejected), and DLP share. Note: If the activity name is not checked when creating the report, no data will be returned for that activity name.
DISCLAIMER: We only support a maximum period of 90 days on reports and recommend a maximum of 30 days.
- Item Name – The name of the user and tool logged into, the file or folder the action is performed on
- Activity – The type of activity that occurred such as login, view, download, upload, etc.
- User – The name of the user performing the action
- Email Address – The primary email address of the user performing the action
- Company Name
- IP Address
- EventID – The ID of the item or user, useful for customer support.