This article lists information about adding or updating Contact and account information on your Citrix.com Account.
- Add Contact to Citrix Account
- Create a New Citrix Account ID/Org ID
- Add a new contact to its organization’s account on the Citrix portal
- Updating Company and contact information on a Citrix Account
- Update Security Contacts in My Account
- Update contact restrictions and administrators in My Account
- Select or change Security Access Model on the Citrix account
- Change or assign contacts for maintenance renewals
Note: The Account Administrator or Unrestricted account access is required in order to add contacts in My Account.
- Go to https://www.citrix.com/account/
- Enter the username and password.
- Click Log In
- From the Dashboard, select Company Information and Contacts
- Select the Update/Edit Contacts tab to see a list of current contacts.
- To add a contact, select Add Contact, enter data, and click Save.
- The updates take effect immediately. So once the new contact receives the email, creates a username and password, logs out, and logs back in again, the new contact can navigate within My Account.
Additional information can be found at CTX120355 – How to add contacts on a Citrix account – Customer
- Go to www.citrix.com/account
- Select ‘Create Account
- Select “Create Customer Account”
- Complete profile information and select ‘Continue’
- Follow the online screen prompts to complete the creation of the new account.
Additional Information can be found at CTX106671 – How to Create a New Citrix Account ID/Org ID
1. Go to https://www.citrix.com/
2. Click Sign In
3. To sign into Citrix.com:
a. Enter your User name and Password.
b. Click Sign In.
4. Click Company Information and Contacts.
5. Click the Add Contact tab.
6. To identify your new contact, add information in all required fields indicated by an asterisk (*).
7. When all information has been entered, click Continue.
8. When the screen displays the message below, you have finished adding a new contact.
9. You can perform another function by pointing to and clicking the desired link.
10. If you are finished click Sign Out to log out of your account.
Additional information can be found at Adding Company’s Citrix A New Contact to your Account
- Log into My Account.
- Select Company Information and Contacts
- The following Tabs selections are available:
4. Select Save Changes
- For updating Customer information refer to CTX126336
- For updating Partner information refer to CTX130452
- Log in to My Account
- Select Company Information and Contacts
- Select the pencil icon next to the contact name
- Update Security Contact details.
- To set an existing contact as a Security Contact, check the box next to Security Contact. (Maximum of 3 security contacts per account)
- Click Save changes button
Additional information can be found at CTX317965 – How to update Security Contacts in MyAccount
- Go to www.citrix.com/account and log in entering your Username and password
- The My Account page is displayed.
- Click Administer Company User Access.
- The Security Access Models page is displayed
- Select the Secure Access Model radio button
- Click the Continue button.
- A pop box is displayed, click OK.
- The following two options are available:
- To grant un-restricted access (administrator rights) to a specific contact – click Contact Restrictions > select the contact name > Submit > OK
- To restrict access to any toolbox in My Account – click Toolbox Restrictions > Select the required tools > Submit
Additional information can be found at CTX130993 – How to update contact restrictions and administrators in My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From the Dashboard, select Administer Company User Access
- Select one of the below options:
- Open Access Model – Allows all My Account contacts to have unrestricted access to all tools within My Account. If chosen, no other actions need to be taken.
- Secure Access Model – Provides administrators with the ability to control access to My Account information on a granular basis. This model requires a minimum of two contacts, within My Account, to be designated as Administrators that will manage access rights for all other users associated with the account. All other My Account contacts will have restricted access to selected tools in My Account.
Additional information can be found at CTX130127 – Select or change Security Access Model on Citrix account
- Log into the My Account portal.
- Under Dashboard, click on Renew and Manage Maintenance Programs.
- Select the Manage Renewal Contacts tab at the top of the page.
- Select licenses to be updated by checking the radial box next to the license.
- Click on Update Subscription Contact (at bottom of the page).
- Click the radial box next to the contact to be assigned to the license.
- Click Submit (at bottom of page).
Additional information can be found at CTX200160 – How to change or assign contacts for maintenance renewals